- 20 Signs You’re Heading The Right Direction In Life
- 10 Things That Separate Real Friends From Friends
- 15 Truths About Introverts
- The 30 Most Unique Locations To Take a Dip During The Summer
- Top 15 Differences Between The Boy You Date and The Man You Marry
- 24 Hilarious Love Cards Surely To Make You Laugh
- This Is Why Costa Rica Is One Of The Most Amazing Country On The Planet
- 41 Animal Facts Guaranteed To Put a Smile On Your Face
- Top 10 Amazing Human Body Facts Worth Knowing
- 10 Common Things Humans Do Every Day and Why
- 10 Bizarre Sleep Disorders Everyone Should Know
Hey everybody, my friend is writing a diploma thesis about spatial perception and she wanted to ask you, to fill in her experiment.
It takes about 40 minutes and requires only internet connection and your attention. If she is able to collect enough data, she will be writing also a research paper about this, so your involvement would really help.
It may seem dull after a while, but it is really important to complete the whole thing.
Thank you for your time and if you fill in the e-mail address, I will send you more information about the research.
In this actual fake recording we hear how Freud might have handled your call to a technical support service. Can you identify each of the following Freudian techniques in this episode?
Defense Mechanisms in this Episode
- Free Association
- Reaction Formation
- Dream Analysis
- Freudian Slip of the Tongue